Job description - Credit Controller
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working exclusively with a well established business based in Birmingham City Centre, to recruit a temporary Credit Controller to the team on a 6 month contract.
This is an excellent opportunity, to join a friendly team in this key varied role.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller include:
- Undertake all aspects of Credit Controller duties.
- Chase outstanding debt and propose actions to recover debt by phone or email.
- Undertake account reconciliation when required.
- Assisting with the Credit Control function around the Group.
- Decide a potential customers credit worthiness by credit checks. Apply suitable credit limits and terms.
- Send out monthly debt chasing letters and statements.
- Daily banking of cheques and cash posting to the accounts system.
- Effectively deal with customer account queries and complaints, liaising with other departments to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Effectively deal with customer account queries/ complaints, liaising with other departments to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
The ideal Credit Controller:
- Experience of working in a group credit control function
- Excellent communications skills