Store Manager - Redhill
Store Manager - Redhill - £25,000.
Your new company
My client a premium Electronic Cigarettes company who is committed to providing premium quality electronic cigarettes accessories, and e liquids manufactured here in the UK.
Your new role
To reach and exceed sales targets and company profit. To build and work with a team of remarkable sales individuals, training delivered by yourself with the help of the company's extensive training and leadership, whilst delivering a high quality customer/client experience to new and existing customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Build a team of sales individuals, to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Morning meeting and regular handovers to ensure that all members of staff are aware of the daily and weekly and monthly targets updates.
- Lead from the front, sales, customer service and after care.
- Coaching and developing members of staff to improve their performance.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures relating to Security, Health and Safety are complied with ensuring minimum. risk to staff members and the business.
- Ensuring that the Branch is compliant with all other legal and company policies.
- Recruitment of new staff members within the branch - ASM's, team leaders, supervisors and general assistants.
- Manage probations, performance and appraisals for all staff within the branch.
- Create Personal Development plans for staff.
- Manage the shop P&L account ensuring that all costs are kept within budget.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to your line manager.
- Attend sales meetings with your Area manager and Retail Director.
Being an Electronic Cigarette user is advantageous, but not essential.
What you'll get in return
Competitive basic salary
The chance to work for an exciting growing business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.