Fire Alarm Engineer
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER
Service and Commission Fire Alarm Systems and get put on further Courses
£28 - 34k Basic, Earn £35 - 42k
FIA and BAFE Accredited Company in the South East seeking 2 x Fire Alarm Service and Commissioning Engineers.
Local Comapny with 35 years in the Industry, over 25 engineers and work on Commercial and Domestic sites. You will work on Contracts with NHS and other Clients.
You will be put on further manufacturers Courses and have the opportunity to progress in the Company if wanted
*Career Description for Fire Alarm Service and Commissioning Engineers role
- Role Brief - You mus have experience servicing and Commissiong Fire Alarms in the UK
*Benefits for you
- Earnings - up to £42,000 … as Overtime is there + Commission
- Salary - £28 - 34k to start with reviews in future to higher
- Courses - Learn Further Fire Alarm systems
- Travel Time
- Call Out - 1:10 (really low!!!)
- Overtime - Plenty
- Company Vehicle
*Person Required for Fire Alarm Service and Commissioning Engineers role
- Essential - UK Fire Engineering experience with a stable background
- Essential - Based in South East of England near Surrey area … Commutable to West London
- Essential - Will work overtime and weekends
So, if you have Fire Alarm Service and Commissioning experience permanent or Contract looking for permanenet stable work please apply.
*Contact Us about Fire Alarm Service and Commissioning Engineers role
Fire and Security Careers is an Employment Agency specialising in permanent positions in the UK. Please send CV or call us (see our website) in confidence as all we do is fill Fire and Security jobs.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS (OR SO WE CAN MATCH YOU TO OTHER FIRE OR SECUIRTY ROLES), IF YOU ARE A UK BASED FIRE DETECTION, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRONIC SECURITY, CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL, INTRUDER ALARM, OR DUAL FIRE AND SECURITY ENGINEER.
Contact one of our consultants such as Steve Eley, Rob Gillings to let us improve your Fire and Security job and match your skills to a Fire and Security Career such as this. Call or Apply.