IT Manager / Director of IT / IT Service Director / Programmer
Job Title: IT Director
Based: Kings Norton, Birmingham
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Car + Share opportunities within an exciting growing company.
Position: Full-time, Permanent
The company is the UK's leading association dedicated to helping caterers build and grow their business. They have ambitious growth plans. Their business has grown 200% in the last 5 years and they want to repeat that again in the next 5. In order to do that they need ambitious people who want an exciting future.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious IT Manager / Director to join their rapidly growing, successful company. You will have experience as both a programmer and manager and are hungry to further your career by progressing to Board level within an established SME with very exciting prospects.
- To design and implement an IT strategy to enable the company to be at the forefront of our industry.
- To manage the company's existing IT development projects via the current IT contractor to ensure that they are successfully delivered.
- To identify areas within their existing systems that need improving, develop strategies, architecture and implement solutions for them.
Essential knowledge and experience:
The company is looking for someone who has had a lot of experience as both a programmer and manager and is hungry to make the next step up to Board level within a small and rapidly growing business. You will have:
- A 'can do' attitude.
- Great vision.
- Fantastic project management skills and experience.
- 'All rounder' programming experience including CRM, SQL, web, apps and systems.
- Great communicator.
Please be aware; due to the nature of the role, the company will not be providing a relocation package or sponsorship so candidates will need to be eligible to both live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; IT Service Manager, IT Manager, IT Team Leader, IT Operations Manager, IT Services Manager, IT Director, IT Infrastructure Manager, ITIL Infrastructure Manager, Business IT Service Managers, Technical Team Leader, Technical Project Lead, Technical Service Manager, Director of IT Services, IT Technical Manager, IT Manager, IT Support, Technical Support, Technical IT Leader, IT Support Manager will also be considered for this role.