Credit Controller & Accounts Receivable - Maternity Cover
Credit Controller & Accounts Receivable
Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity, somewhere you can develop your existing skills and make the role your own? Are you able to commit on a contract basis up to May 2018? If so we have the role for you!
A reputable and growing organisation based in Horsham, is seeking a Credit Controller to join them on a Fixed Term basis. You will be working within a large, lively team, undertaking a varied, interesting Credit Control role.
Although the client would like someone with at least 6 months Accounts receivable & Credit control experience, the most important thing to them is finding someone who is bright and ambitious, ready to hit the ground running and take on all opportunities thrown their way!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Raising all sales invoices in accordance with contracts and/or valuations and with regard to appropriate VAT legislation
- Ensuring all invoices are paid to terms, through development of relationships with customers and internally
- Posting all customer receipts and refunds. Banking of cheques
- Maximising invoicing through awareness of live projects, valuation and invoicing dates, retentions due and internal forecasts
- Assisting Credit Control Manager in Issue of KPI reports (debtors/neg cash/retentions) for cash flow meetings
- Month end reporting on overdue debt and retention KPIs
- Assisting Credit Control Manager in preparation of short term cash flow forecast each week
- Assist Credit Control Manager in daily bank download and update of cash flow forecast
We are shortlisting for this role this week, so please apply today, or contact Jenny-Marie Railton on for more details.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.