Part Time Purchase Ledger
My client, a small and highly successful family run business in the north or Norwich are currently seeking a Part time Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis, This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organically grown organisation that have achieved steady growth year upon year. Working as part of a busy finance department you will be tasked with providing support in the maintenance of the Purchase Ledger.
The main responsibilities include:
- Inputting coding and processing a high volume of purchase invoices
- Accurate and timely maintenance of the purchase ledger
- Investigating and resolving both internal and external queries
- Knowledge of VAT to ensure information is correctly recorded
- Ad Hoc duties as set by the Financial Controller
The ideal candidate will be able to work 3 full days per week however this can be flexible. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience using Sage 50 or Sage 200 and be a confident Excel user. Experience within a similar role is essential along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.