Due to expansion, our client, who design, print and supply a stationary product are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Printer. The ideal candidate must be willing to work shift work.
As the Printer you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and operating the print system
- Troubleshooting any problems during production and initiating any repairs
- Producing quality print runs to meet tight deadlines
- Completing internal paperwork
- Communicating and liaising with different departments
- Training of the trainee printer
To be successful within the role of the Printer, you will need:
- The ability to work well within a team
- To follow health and safety procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- To be open to attend training and refresher courses when needed
As the Printer you will have previous experience working within a Printer role.
The salary of the Printer is negotiable.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.