Marketing and Sales Assistant
Our new client based in Crawley are currently seeking a full-time marketing and sales assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will report to the directors and product managers, assisting in the promotion of their product lines and services they offer mainly within Sussex and Surrey.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Duties will include:
- Helping co-ordinate new website development with web builders and help maintain content accordingly.
- Creating marketing to promote the company’s products for use in various print & digital materials, such as editorial pieces in industry magazines, adverts, postal mail, email campaigns & social media updates
- Managing/creating related social media accounts
- Obtaining and managing related marketing lists/Create and send email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp or similar.
- Be the main contact point to oversee new enquiries within a specific department with some account management.
- Co-ordinate local corporate events and industry exhibitions.
- Produce presentations
- Perform research for campaigns, by online research/phone/surveys etc
- Up-keep general commercial information (customer data, product literature, price lists etc.) online and offline.
- Work with graphic designer on creating/ updating pieces of literature & advertising material
- Produce case study’s for use online/offline
- Monitor Google Alerts & performance of website/ landing pages and analyse data
Applicants are required to have:
- Similar previous role
- Experience in administration and digital media
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Be Creative, self-motivated, flexible in mind and enthusiastic.
- An attractive package offered to the right candidate.