Company: Rapidly growing maintenance Company operating on a Nationwide basis
Purpose of Job:
To facilitate the increase in sales activity within the company. This will involve the booking of appointments, lead generating, tracking of sales opportunities, quotation follow up and up selling, database maintenance and the conducting of other telephone based sales campaigns as required.
Summary of Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Engaging with potential customers over the phone, identifying their needs
- Qualifying sourced leads
- Using a large client database to contact new and existing clients
- Achieving set decision maker contact targets and dial targets
- Maintain CRM database with changes to client information
- Record relevant conversations with decision makers onto CRM system
- All diarised activities must be completed within agreed timescales
- Contribute towards the elimination of none value added activities
- Previous sales experience preferably B2B
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a small team.
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Based in Leatherhead
- £23,000 - £25,000 basic salary + £50 for each set appointment that leads to a sale
- 37.5 hours per week Mon - Fri
- Free Car parking
- Stakeholder pension
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.