Service Delivery Technician
Service Delivery Technician
£21,000 per annum
37 hours per week, 8 week rolling rota (including out of hours/weekends)
As the UK's leading provider of Radiology Reporting Services this vibrant company, founded in 2004 and currently employing around 90 people with 260 professional service providers (reporters), are rapidly growing each year and continue to invest heavily in people and infrastructure. They are now offering a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Technician to join the team at their offices in Hastings, East Sussex.
This role is part of a sub-department within Service Delivery that has overall responsibility for providing support to all clients and radiologists both in and out of office hours. Delivering work to the highest level, you will need excellent attention to detail and will need to be flexible within the Support team to ensure that all annual leave, bank holidays and shifts are covered in order to maintain our 24/7 support service.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Technician Team Leader, you will demonstrate strong competencies in Microsoft systems, primarily an advanced knowledge of Excel and Outlook, is vital to support a variety of management and clinical scenarios.
Core day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working as a member of the Support team on a rolling 8 week cycle including shifts out of hours and at weekends
- Monitoring core system performance and carrying out maintenance as appropriate
- Providing effective and efficient support to all client and radiologists queries.
- Building relationships with radiologists
- Liaising with other departments as appropriate
- Completing daily support tasks required during office hours (Worklists, Emails and Checks)
- Providing email and telephone assistance to all clients and radiologists in office hours
- Providing out of hours support to all Nighthawk administrators, clients and radiologists
- Proactive management of both Routine and Nighthawk service lines out of hours
Ideally, you will have the following experience, although training will be offered for the right candidate:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM and Service Desk web portals
- Experience in using Windows and able to perform basic troubleshooting
- Be confident in delivering first line support over the telephone
- Dealing with a variety of different scenarios and issues that could be raised out of hours
- Be aware of a number of policies, procedures and escalation methodsYou should live within a reasonable distance of the office in Hastings, East Sussex, and could be living anywhere in the surrounding area, including Bexhill, Battle, Eastbourne, Hawkhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
An example of the shift pattern is as follows:
Week 1 Monday - Sunday 17:00 - 23:00
Week 2 Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday 08:30 - 17:00
Week 3 Monday - Wednesday 08:30 - 17:00
Week 4 Monday - Sunday 22:30 - 08:30
Week 5 Thursday & Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Week 6 Monday-Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Week 7 Monday-Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Week 8 Monday-Friday 07:00-15:30
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV and covering letter in the first instance to:
Previous applicants need not apply
No agencies please.