My client are one of the UK's largest distributors of parts and equipment for the Agricultural Machinery sector. They have a diverse range of customers nationwide who have been using their services for over a half a century.
We are pleased to announce they are looking at expanding their Sales team with the hire of Account Managers in various locations across the UK in the coming weeks.
* Managing key accounts, treating each on an individual basis and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
* Ensuring new sales opportunities are capitalised upon as well as the core focus to maintain and increase profitability with existing accounts.
* Working in a home based capacity, covering your region, attending customer sites and meetings to build relationships and ensure they are receiving the highest level of service.
* Being aware of other businesses within the market place and ensuring the client remains one step ahead at all times.
* Working closely with the Regional Managers and the Sales Director to ensure set targets are met and exceeded where possible.
In Reward You Will Receive
* A competitive basic salary along with excellent commission and bonus opportunities, taking a potential OTE to over the £40,000 mark.
* Company vehicle
* Health Care
* Company Pension
Requirements & Additional Information:
Successful applicants will receive full sales training at the company's headquarters, as well as full product training to ensure complete familiarity. Because of this it is not essential to have previous sales experience, however you should have a driven personality, be an excellent relationship builder and ideally have a solid understanding of the agricultural machinery and groundcare industry.
If you feel you meet this criteria, we would be very keen to hear from you.