Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company. Our client is a financial services provider, and they are looking for an Account Manager to join the team based in Bath.
The primary role of the Account Manager is to account manage a portfolio of Adviser Firms. The position requires proactive account management, the ability to build strong business relationships and to professionally represent the company. The Account Manager is expected to retain existing business and generate additional revenue through up-selling and the other products and services available whilst providing excellent and personalised customer service.
- Develop and manage relationships with financial adviser firms based in your assigned regions.
- Developing and implementing account management plans for a number of key adviser firms and take ownership of those relationships.
- Ability to identify potential or significant relationship issues and provide the correct level of support and ensuring that remedial action plans are put in place to resolve.
- Raising and owning escalations to satisfactory completion, reporting on any trends and identifying training, system or process gaps.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous demonstrated experience in account management roles is essential.
- Experience of selling products and services to an existing client base would be beneficial.
- Proven track record in developing and seeking out new business opportunities.
- A sound knowledge of the issues and challenges facing the Financial Services sector
- A passion for identifying, developing and executing new ideas
- Able to build and maintain strong client relationships, working in partnership to achieve business goals.
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £25,000-£32,000(dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on to apply and find out more or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.