Implementation Consultant - Implementation Business Analyst - Implementation Project Manager - required for an award winning, well-established IT and Services Organisation based in Leatherhead, Surrey, paying a package of £35,000 - £40,000 + Company Benefits.
Currently looking for an Implementation Consultant - Implementation Business Analyst - Implementation Project Manager to ensure projects meet the requirements of the business, stay within budget and are delivered on time; managing client expectations throughout.
To be successful in this position, it is likely you have knowledge of employee benefit schemes / pensions and have a friendly and professional manner.
- Act as the primary point of contact and manage day-to-day operational aspects of your projects.
- Build excellent relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Take ownership for each element of your projects.
- Liaise with other areas of the business to ensure required resources for project work.
- Assign and monitor tasks distributed within the project team
- Create, maintain and monitor project documentation with support from the Project Office.
- Hold and coordinate regular project update meetings.
- Obtain client sign off at key points of the project.
- Ensure internal acceptance testing is completed prior to client user acceptance testing
- Conduct post project review's and actively seek client feedback to identify lessons learnt.
- Ensure effective communication to all project resource throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure all project activities are delivered against agreed timeline, scope and cost.
- Reporting into stakeholders internally and externally and being proactively involved in the development of best practice and product enhancements.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Experience performing within a similar role
- PRINCE 2 or equivalent qualification would be desirable
- Experience or understanding of Flexible Benefits and/or Pensions/AE market
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- MS project, word and excel skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task on simultaneous projects
- Excellent problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to identify when escalation is required
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a pressured environment
- Team player with the drive and ability to work alone when required
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve their objectives
My client is based in Leatherhead, Surrey and is looking to pay a salary of up to £40,000 + Company Benefits. They can offer an excellent career potential and a modern working environment.
If you are an experienced Implementation Consultant who is looking for your next career challenge/ move then please forward your CV to me.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.