Rocking Zebra Recruitment - Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£26,000 - £29,000 + Commission and benefits
The role primarily involves driving new and existing business and where appropriate to implement new product and process initiatives.
Overview of the role
· To develop and deliver a strategy for the brand you are responsible for
· To ensure that all existing advertising revenue streams are maximised and to create new revenue streams where agreed
· To deliver budgets as a minimum. All members of the senior team must have a clear grasp of your strategy, revenue commitment and implications for under-deliver
· Have a clear and measurable advertising strategy for the brands and audiences you are responsible for
· Ensure that the sales team/publishing team/editorial team have all understood and bought into your strategy
· Deliver accurate forecasts as required by the Managing Director
· At any point you must be able to accurately project and communicate monthly, quarterly and year-end figures
· Develop a close working relationship with the Commercial Director / Publisher to ensure you and they operate in line with the agreed strategy, and that all commercial opportunities are being maximised
· Regular analysis of market share-year on year as well as month on month. Any potential problem areas must be highlighted to team and strategy to overcome them implemented
· Know who your top spending clients are on by print / online titles. Monitor YOY growth/decline by regular contact with Advertising Director and Publishing Director
· Deliver the highest level of professionalism to your clients. Focus on growth of market share per account you manage
· Be proactive in all commercial activity and develop and exploit all new revenue streams
· Liaise with production team to ensure all deadlines are adhered to
· Communicate any relevant market information to sales team with analysis of client/revenue implications.
· Develop strong working relationships with Accounts, Production, Publishers, Ad Design as required to deliver key responsibilities
If you have an experience in Media/ Publishing / Advertisement sales and/or management and looking to be part of an exciting publication then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!