If you are currently looking for a great career move into a well-known and dynamic business then please get in touch.
I am currently looking for newly qualified or part qualified accountant to join this new division on a permanent basis. On offer is an excellent role and flexible working hours in a friendly team.
The Assistant Accountant will be tasked with a range of duties and supporting the EMEA division on management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and oversee purchase ledger function for EMEA. Post month end duties will also include assisting in preparation of VAT returns for EMEA by providing information to third party tax accountants.
Duties for the Assistant Accountant
- Preparation of EMEA monthly management accounts
- Preparation and posting of project/ non-project accruals and journals
- Run project settlements and revenue recognition on projects
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations (including project settlement and orderbook)
- Review intercompany transactions and resolve variances
- Preparation of Profit and Loss reports for business partners review
Skills for the Assistant Accountant
- Part or newly qualified ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA
- Experience in the month end process and management accounts
- Excellent attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.