£20,000-£30,000 p.a. PLUS OTE (Target linked Incentives) Uncapped
Aegis Vision Limited is a rapidly growing fashion based mobile technology accessory supplier, with a market presence throughout the world.
Apart from Progression Opportunities, we offer benefits such as free Parking, 28 holidays p.a. etc.
We are an ambitious and proactive company and are looking for a new member of the team to support the company’s growth. The company has an ever-increasing number of customers in both the UK and internationally and we require a candidate for the position of a Sales Executive in our West London Office.
As a sales professional, you have following primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products & services
- Developing new customers and maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Achieving Sales and Revenue Targets
You will be reporting to the General Manager
Your duties will include:
- Developing and Promoting Online Sales
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of the prospective customers and identifying who makes decisions about their purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing price quotations and proposals, dispatching samples to new & existing customers
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met
- Manage order dispatches and Liaising with shipping/Courier companies and Aegis Warehouse
- Processing Sales Invoices/ Order Confirmations/Payment Collections
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be a self - motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic, proactive, hardworking and responsible team player.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Effective communication skills/negotiation skills (both verbal and written)
- Good organisation skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Target oriented
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Willing to travel
- ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- good levels of numeracy
- IT literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential)
- Desire to work within and contribute to a friendly team working environment. Relationship management experience.
Candidate should preferably have a Sales experience of minimum 2 years, in an International Sales scenario. An experience in the field of sales of mobile phone related products or small leather goods will of extra advantage, but not essential.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter.