Academic Graduate & Aspiring Required – Teaching Assistant - Valuable Experience in Education/ High Achieving Primary in South London - Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant - September start – Long term full time until July
Are you an aspiring primary teacher seeking a Teaching Assistant post within a well led Lambeth Primary?
Have you had experience supporting pupils between the ages of 7-11? Would you like to support a year 5 class as a Teaching Assistant until next July?
• Academic Graduate & Aspiring Primary Teacher Required – Teaching Assistant
• Valuable Experience in Education/ High Achieving Primary in South London
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• Immediate start – Long term full time until July 2018
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School
• Outstanding Primary in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
A leading Lambeth primary are seeking a bright graduate to support a Year 5 class as a Teaching Assistant. The ideal Teaching Assistant will have experience of supporting this age group in addition to holding a degree. The Teaching Assistant position requires the attributes of emotional literacy, confidence, and patience to work with different ability pupils. It is preferred that any applicant will have had some Teaching Assistant experience and be ready to take up the post immediately.
The Head has tremendous vision and energy which helps to motivate and support pupils and staff. The school have a strong commitment to the 'whole' child and this is felt keenly in all aspects of school life. This appointment, therefore it is hoped, would be in keeping with this ethos and the schools recent performances at OFSTED, which have been Outstanding.
Found in London, this school is a 2-form entry primary and is 5 minutes walk from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.