An opportunity has arisen for a Property Accountant to join a market-leading Property Management business in Birmingham, UK.
This position plays an important role in providing accurate, timely and insightful client reporting for properties within your portfolio.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting for client properties
- Monitoring budgets and reporting on any variances
- Quarterly review of service charge accounts
- VAT reporting including monthly or quarterly reconciliation and settlement of the VAT account
- Ensure all property/tenant database information is correct and kept up to date
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and clients
You will be / have:
- Current property accounting experience is highly advantageous including full understanding of the working of a service charge account and the year-end process
- Working towards a recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc) or qualified by experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Self-motivated and a team-player
Features / Benefits:
- Award-winning Property and Housing company providing property management services to commercial and corporate clients within the UK
- Large, modern Central Birmingham offices which are easily accessible by public transport
- Friendly, team-based working culture
- Strong opportunities for future progression into a Senior Property Accountant role or into management
Please apply below or for more information on this Property Accountant (Birmingham) position, please contact Rhys Davies at Robert Walters (Birmingham) on + or via .