Graduate - Financial Operations Investment Assistant
My client is l ooking for a highly numerate and literate graduate with a professional manner to assist within their busy Finacial Operations team.
The role includes reconciling data and transactions as part of a wider project, as well as day to day administration.
You must be self motivated, proactive, able to learn quickly and preferably have office experience, knowledge of databases & Microsoft office.
Training will be provided, with opportunity for progression for the right candidate and in the longer terms after probation. Support to complete CISI exams.
This is quite a wide remit and the most important attributes are self - motivation, strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly and work independently and as part of a team.
The role will support both the back office and operations teams and will offer a variety of admin and client focused work.
- Checking valuations
- Instructing payments
- Recording receipts
- Making internal transfers of client money
- Inputting client trades
- Processing dividends
- Processing ISA subscriptions
- Updating prices on system
- Checking cash balances
- General office filing
- File preparation
- Printing valuations and statements
- Password protecting documents and sending
- Post in and out - scanning new post onto system and stored to troika
- Scanning of documents etc
- Internal reviews
- Welcome pack preparation
- Typing fact finds
- Monday - Friday 37.5hr working week
- Free Parking on site
- Opportunity to work towards CISI exams after probation
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.