Corporate Finance Executive
Are you currently working in Audit and looking for a change in direction? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client's Central Advisory team is one of the largest and most successful teams in the region. They are looking for a Corporate Finance Executive to join their team in Colchester.
A well-established top 100 firm, who are one of the market leaders in their Corporate Finance sector, are looking for an ambitions individual to join the team. They advise on both the sales and purchases of businesses and their advice includes; advice on tax structure; valuation and pricing; assistance in negotiations; and bringing buyers and sellers together.
With tax treatments for buyer and seller holding many surprises, they can advise on appropriate structures to meet the desired objectives. Business valuation is a core skill in providing corporate finance advice, and our client is experienced in such valuations that can provide realistic advice to buyers and sellers. They advise on alternative structures to bridge the gap between views on value. They assist in the negotiations and produce detailed heads of terms, for agreement, in order to ensure that the deal is agreed by both parties. The firm assists in seeking out buyers and sellers in business transactions.
This leading firm pride themselves on being driven by a purpose of shaping a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets.
My client strives to be the go-to-firm for growth and have a great culture and offer great opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment.
The successful candidate for the Corporate Finance Executive will grow in the following areas:
- Gain experience of advising businesses and shareholders on strategic planning and M&A activities.
- Exhibit breadth and depth of technical knowledge, interpreting, translating and simplifying complex concepts, acting as a trusted reference point for colleagues and clients seeking advice and solutions.
- Approach complex and technically demanding assignments with a logical and systematic attitude.
- Ability to generate new business by networking and establishing relationships with prospective client.
- Play an active part in the bid process and develop sales and marketing skills.
- Act as a role model and provide effective team leadership by motivating and mentoring more junior team members.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualifications
- Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers