My client is currently looking for a finance analyst to join there busy finance team on a contract basis. This role with have a heavy involvement in the running of the billing team but also look back at previous billing as far back as 3 years.
My client is market leading construction business based just outside Bury St. Edmunds, showing huge growth recently so want to get someone to come in and investigate previous billing.
Project Finance Analyst duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with Project Management team and in particular Planning/Cost Engineer.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals and any additional services related to billing.
- Maintain project related records, including contracts and change orders.
- Authorise the transfer of expenses into and out of project related accounts.
- Review and approve supplier invoices and time sheets related to the project.
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to Senior Management.
- Report on project profitability to Management and advise on any opportunities for additional billings.
Finance Analyst experience and qualifications:
- Several years experience in an a billing role.
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified/early stages
- Excellent system skills and in particular Excel.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work well with others
- Can work within strict deadlines and respond to changes in priorities.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and see projects through to completions
- Problem solving skills and analysis.
This position is offering a competitive salary along great benefits, it is initially a 6 month contract but with an ever expanding team, likeliness of opportunity to progress into a permanent position.