Field Service Engineer
POSITION: Field Service Garage Equipment Engineer (smoke & Gas Analyser)
OVERALL PURPOSE : An integral team member, home based, Field Service Engineer, Supplying installation, service and repair on a wide range of Electro/Mechanical garage equipment upon customer sites .
LOCATION: Brighton, Crawley
HOURS OF WORK: 5 day week, Monday to Friday
HOLIDAYS: 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED: Fully equipped company vehicle, PDA, mobile phone, work wear and PPE
Description of Duties
- Carry out diagnostic/repair and installation on a wide range of garage equipment products including vehicle lifts, brake testers, gas analysers and smoke testers etc.
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required complying with the Quality System.
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
- To have good working knowledge and experience of activities in a field service environment
- Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, preferably garage equipment.
- Able to understand and follow procedures and work instructions, working to specified standards
- Proven ability to deliver excellent quality of service to customers.
- Customer focussed
- Positive "can do" attitude towards solving customer problems.
- Confident and able to work under own initiative
- Full clean UK driving licence is essential
- Salary £26,000 - £27,000 depending on experience (PLUS OTE)
- Paid door to door
- Weekend paid double time
- Company vehicle
- Branded Workwear/PPE/PDA and Tablet
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com