We are currently advertising for a progressive role for an ambitious Management Accountant within Birmingham. The vacancy is with a growing organisation working underneath very experienced and qualified Senior Management Accountants which will enable to you to receive trusted help and invaluable experience through your studies.
You will be working alongside an experienced Management Accountant, making sure that all financial procedures are completed thoroughly whilst meeting deadlines.
Ideally you will:
• Be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified with intentions of completing your studies aimed towards pursuing a clear career path
• Have the experience and ability to work effectively under pressure with little supervision to meet strict time deadlines
• Be able to efficiently reconcile accounts, assist with month end processes, and be able to help produce reports when requested to
• Be a progressive and forward thinking individual who has the confidence to speak to stakeholders at all levels of business
In return you will:
• Be given the chance to gain further responsibility within a large organisation that concentrate on long-term career progression for the right individual
• Have a varied role that promises interaction with a number of different employees within the business
• Be able to improve procedures and processes along the way making your job easier and adding real value to the business
• Be in a progressive role within a company who likes to promote from within, giving you the opportunity to work up to a high standard
The Management Accountant role is perfect for an individual with an ambitious personality, by giving them the chance to grow within a company who will support studies which you may be undertaking. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply.