Pearson Whiffin are currently recruiting for a Junior Solicitor to be based in the heart of Ashford.
A fantastic opportunity within a busy in-house legal team. Assisting and providing legal and commercial advice to the business whilst also supporting the other solicitors and legal team.
- Assisting the group secretary and the legal team whilst also negotiating contracts and other legal documentation
- Providing assistance to ensure a clear understanding of all legal matters with customers, clients and staff members
- Covering a variety of topics within the organisation including, trading agreements, service agreements, confidentiality agreements, terms and conditions of sale / purchase with suppliers and customers
- Prepare day to day workload in relation to negotiation of customer and supplier contracts whilst being able to review further terms and conditions for the business
- Assisting the management with disputes and general legal enquires
The Successful Individual:
- Must be a qualified solicitor
- Must have technical knowledge and good experience of commercial contract law
- Educated to a degree level
- A flexible "can do" attitude with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain high standards, and show ability to identify support judgments and decisions made