Bookkeeper / Payroll Clerk
My client based in the centre of Kings Lynn is a well established and respected firm of Accountants who are looking to expand their Financial Services department by hiring a proactive and experienced Bookkeeping/Payroll Clerk.
You will be working within a team of 3 and spread yourself across both disciplines. You will be working within a busy and proactive environment and will be a key member of the team.
The ideal candidate
- At least 1 year’s experience of Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Has worked in an accounts environment before
- Bookkeeping qualification or qualified by experience
- IT Literate to include Excel
- Proactive approach with a 'can do ' attitude
- Attention to detail
The role will include but not limited to
- General bookkeeping administration
- Data input of all financial information
- Internal and external liaison with clients
- Payroll administration from receiving data to completion of final figures
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial ledgers
- Assessing and dealing with information on a regular basis
If you are looking to work in a friendly and forward thinking firm and want to progress your career, look no further.