Sales Coach / Office manager
Job Sales Coach /Office Manager
An excellent and very rare positon has become available for a sales coach / office manager to work for our prestigious client based in Kirkcaldy, KY1.
Integral member of the company's office based team, dependable for clear communication with each team member, providing motivation & promoting team spirit. Coach the sales team, ensure targets are met, and work with them to ensure full potential is gained. Ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis, supervising the team & encouraging quality work ethic.
- Ability to coach & motivate the sales team members to achieve set sales targets both individual and as part of a team
- Ability to motivate others, encouraging them to increase productivity & work quality
- Supervise other employees in a fair, consistent manner
- Demonstrate confidence, self-control & stay calm through pressure
- High organizational skills, attention to detail & efficient, on-time reporting
- Prepare sales reports and present to management
- Coach, develop and manage internal sales team
- Supervise / manage / train all office / admin staff
- Encourage productivity and work quality
- Record / manage holidays, sickness and training
- Report writing for sales / customer service KPI's
Essential selection criteria:
- Passionate about good team member relationships
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competency in personal time management
- Good organisational skills
- Friendly and cheerful disposition
- Motivational & proactive attitude towards encouraging others
If you would like to apply for this positon can you please send your C.V with indications of experience within sales and management and correct contact details.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive we are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates.