Senior Planner - Comms Agency
Senior Planner - Communications Agency
Brighton, East Sussex
Salary circa £50,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
Talent are working in partnership with an Award-Winning Communications Agency based in the heart of Brighton. As one of their resident planners you will work with their integrated teams to add further dimension and depth to their campaigns, delivering high quality, strategic consultancy to their mix of clients.
What you will need:
- Previous experience of successfully applying planning, insight and analysis techniques to integrated campaigns, within an agency
- An excellent understanding of integrated marketing (PR, digital, advertising etc.)
- An ability to diagnose and understand business challenges and how comms can make a difference across a client’s business.
- Experience of commissioning and managing, conducting and analysing qualitative and quantitative research projects both in house and with 3rd parties.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Experience of working across multiple accounts at once, whilst managing time well and working at pace.
- To be an excellent communicator with the ablility to, write and present effectively and persuasively.
This is a fantastic new position delivering innovative, impactful and integrated insights across four very different brand areas. The company offer first class benefits and work environment to progress your career whilst supporting work life balance by the sea, in vibrant Brighton.