Our client, a design, print and supply of a stationary product are looking to appoint an Account Manager working with a strong client base of over 400 clients. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and forward-thinking with experience of estimating and processing of quotes and orders for their designated client base.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating customer quotations
- Processing customer orders through the system
- Taking care of a client database
- Purchasing from suppliers
- Liaising with other departments
To be successful within the role of the Account Manager, you will need:
- The ability to liaise well with clients and maintain client database
- To be able to meet tight deadlines
- Experience creating customer quotations and estimates
As the Account Manager you will have previous experience working within an Account Management role.
The salary of the Account Manager is negotiable.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.