Senior Business Development Food
My well established client is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their team. The role will involve strengthening the business pool, primarily focusing on Food Manufacturing customers. You will be working directly with the Key Accounts Director and Head of Key Accounts to develop the market and land new logo clients, including building the business to business strategy.
- Building up a business development practise to land some of the largest companies in the UK Food industry
- Building up a pipeline of potential business across the country and establish the contacts to be able to approach these customers when their existing contracts come up for renewal
- Build an understanding of the potential customer's business and challenges and be able to present them with appropriate value propositions
- Targeting accounts in the size range of £100-£1m per year
- At least 10 years of business development and sales experience, including experience form complex B2B consultative multi-site sales
- Previously worked with buyers in the Food industry, or otherwise have a strong understanding of the Food industry
- You will be comfortable selling at board level and procurement professionals as well as dealing with managers on a local site level
- You will have demonstrated strong communication skills and be able to work independently
- As well as a strong numerical ability you will have a proven and demonstrable appreciation of commercially profitable agreement
Company offer excellent career structure, good benefits to include healthcare, pension, car and bonus 20%.