Primary Teacher - KS2
Full Time - September Start
Paid To Scale
Urgent Vacancy - Please apply by 10th July.
We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join one of our wonderful schools in Crawley. This school is a ?Good? school following a recent Ofsted inspection (November 2016).
NQT's as well as experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
- can inspire learning through a creative and enriched curriculum
- Has high expectations of all children
- Has a strong commitment to raising standards
- Is able to work collaboratively within the school team.
The school can offer :
- Children who are enthused about their learning and whose behaviour is excellent
- An exciting and positive working atmosphere
- The support of a hard working team including staff, parents and governors
- A commitment to professional development
The post will start in September with an opportunity to work alongside the teacher for some time this term. If you are available to visit the school ASAP and meet with the head, then please apply today or contact us if you would like more information.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.