Regional Sales Manager, Financial Services NEW!
Regional Sales Manager - to £65K base, OTE £90K
First line manager required to manage existing team of 6 to 8 financial advisers
Our client is a multi-award winning, top 10 UK financial services company with annual turnover in excess of £1BN and nearly 1M customers.
Rapidly increasing new business levels, quality products and existing customer demand means that a significant recruitment programme is required. We are looking for a first class sales manager to manage and develop an existing team of 6 to 8 financial advisers across the South East of England.
You will maximise sales performance from a product set covering protection, pensions, investments and IHT utilising our client’s own product range as well as from specialist third party providers.
A genuinely market leading package:
- Base to £65K
- Generous quarterly bonus scheme of up to 25% of salary
- Realistic OTE of c£90K+
- Additional short term incentive plan of up to 15% of salary based on a combination of individual and company performance paid annually
- Group bonus scheme of up to 10% of salary based on company performance paid annually
- 28 days holiday increasing to 30 after 5 years’ service & the option to buy & sell up to 5 days per year
- Car allowance
- Up to 12% employer pension contributions
- PMI cover with the option to pay an additional amount to extend to dependants
- QCF level 4 qualified, with a minimum of 3 years’ sales management experience across protection, pensions and investments
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets across a geographically diverse team
- Strong relationship manager who can quickly establish credibility and earn the trust and confidence of introducers
- Inspirational leader who is able to lead by example and motivate, develop and improve individual and team sales performance
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory framework and market conditions
Support on offer:
- Training and induction programme designed to ensure you quickly hit the ground running to maximise your potential
- Quarterly national marketing campaign to support sales drive
- Comprehensive MI suite to monitor and manage individual and team performance
- Regional Development Managers to support performance improvements across each region