Senior Management Accountant - 8-10 month Fixed-term Contract
My client is one of the largest and fastest growing Health and Beauty retailers in the UK.
They are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their Finance team on a FTC.
- The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of corporate financial reporting for relevant entities within the UK Group
- This includes the preparation of monthly management accounts, quarterly submissions to the parent company and half-year and year-end reporting for external audit
- Preparing relevant internal and external reporting deliverables for relevant entities including co-ordination of period-end activities as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations for relevant entities, ensuring robust reviews are performed and issues are appropriately resolved/ escalated in a timely manner
- Develop and produce other relevant financial reports as required
- Prepare indirect cash flows and balance sheet reporting for relevant entities, ensuring timely and accurate preparation of forecasts and reporting with insightful variance analyses
Experience and skills
- Experience of management and statutory reporting responsibilities under IFRS, either from industry or external audit perspectives
- Up-to-date working knowledge of current and forthcoming IFRSs with good working knowledge of IFRSs applicable to the Retail sector
- Experience of project work on accounting projects/ internal controls projects from an internal/ external audit perspective, with working knowledge of COSO/ Sarbanes-Oxley highly advantageous
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with a period of post-qualification experience
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.