Sous Chef - Ipswich
Sous Chef- Ipswich
Our hotel in the heart of Suffolk is seeking a highly talented sous chef, who has regularly worked within high volume, fast paced restaurants or hotels, and has some previous experience of banqueting.
Our fast paced restaurant will serve up to 200+ covers per day so we are looking for somebody who can keep calm under pressure and deliver consistently good cooking to a high standard.
Working closely with the executive chef / head chef to help with the day to day running of the kitchen, menu planning, rotas and maintain the high standards already set.
You will need
- To have passion for local fresh produce
- Leadership skills
- Have creativity and knowledge of great ingredients
You will be:
- Dedicated to hospitality
- A communicator
- Reliable, positive and driven
You will receive:
- The opportunity work with a passionate team of chefs, naturally taking advantage of the best local ingredients in Suffolk/Essex
- The opportunity to work for a Hotel & Restaurant, with history and reputation of over 60 years
- Fantastic remuneration and further progression
Excellent salary, equal share of tips, great company benefits including dry cleaned chef whites!
Job Type: Full-time