Senior Staff Nurse
Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - up to £31K - Dundee - Adult LD/MH!
I am working with a modern, innovative private hospital in Dundee, treating adults with complex learning and mental health conditions and those exhibiting challenging behaviours, and it is seeking to employ a permanent Senior RMN/RNLD (or RGN with LD experience).
This hospital can provide specialist nursing care and rehabilitation to a small number of adults (18+) who are unable to live independently or within non-nursing settings. Those who come to this service arrive via a number of pathways, mostly either stepping down from acute/secure services, or simply moving from residential-only services. The hospital is dedicated to person-centred, meaningful care, and is looking for an individual with the same commitment.
In this role, you will have responsibilities covering areas such as medication management, supervision duties for junior nurses/HCSWs, performance management, regular appraisals and significant responsibilities in managing patient flow and discharge throughout the hospital.
- Salary of up to £31K p/a
- Company discount scheme
- Free car parking onsite
- Free meals/refreshments on shift
- Career progression scheme
- Specialist, comprehensive training with relevant updates
- You must be a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse in the UK (or a Registered General Nurse with LD experience) with an active NMC pin
- At least 3 years' experience with the learning disability/mental health condition client group is necessary
- You must have at least 2 years' experience in supervising healthcare staff
- A good working knowledge of Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, the MCA and other relevant healthcare legislation is necessary
- You should be able to provide evidence of CPD
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Interested in this fantastic role? Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy