Programmer £30,000 - £35,000 p.a. + 20 days holiday + bank holiday + free parking + pension + benefits
Our client, a growing and very well established Bournemouth based company, is recruiting for a Programmer to join their existing team; you will be reporting directly to the Design and IT Department and be responsible for the writing of their own in house software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working to tasks and deadlines
- Updating existing software
- Creating new windows forms software to automate existing processes
- Identifying new opportunities where possible
- Assisting the Design/IT Department where necessary
Knowledge and Experience of the Programmer:
- Good communication skills
- Experience writing in VB.NET and other languages in the .NET framework
- Knowledge of SQL
Graduates with relevant experience or degree would also be considered.
This role would suit candidates currently working as a Computer Programmer, Software Engineer, Developer, Dev, Programmer or Coder.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.