Asset Manager - Renewable Energy
Asset Manager - Renewable Energy. Exeter, South-West England, U.K. Competitive salary to £45,000 plus nice benefits.
This is a key role in an expanding asset management team.
You'll take responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of the commercial management function for a portfolio of solar PV assets in the UK and report direct to the head of asset management.
You're a high calibre operator with several years' experience in the electricity sector.
You share a passion for the renewable energy industry with personal ambition, a high-quality approach to work, and a desire to improve and develop.
Ideally you'll have some asset management experience, and or knowledge of the renewable energy sector in the UK.
Regardless, you have well developed commercial skills and a confident approach to managing commercial agreements, setting and managing budgets and managing suppliers etc.
Responsible for managing commercial agreements and the compliance of the SPV and the contractors with their contractual obligations including:
- Power purchase agreements and FIT agreements
- Ofgem subsidy process
- Insurance policies and management of claims
- Meter operator agreements
- Import electricity agreements
- Lease agreements and lease payments
- Loan Agreements
- Asset Management
- Degree level education, engineering or commercial discipline
- At least 5 years' post graduate experience
- Confident with contract negotiation / management & managing budgets
- Good knowledge of the UK electricity regulatory and incentive market
- Robust, self starting character disposition
- Good communication skills (fluent English)
- Ability to live and work in Exeter
- Right to work in the UK
This role is offered on a fully employed basis, with a competitive base salary (negotiable based on experience and value) up to £45,000, plus very nice benefits and discretionary bonus scheme.