Job title: Risk Analyst -209747
Department: Enterprise Risk Management
To assist with the successful implementation of the ERM framework and ORSA across QBE EO.
- Basic awareness and understanding of the business drivers of EO.
- Participate in relevant business meetings as required in order to understand and support business requirements.
- Support risk management initiatives to achieve process improvements, including the use of off-shore resource as appropriate.
- Support the business to make better business decisions and improve their awareness and understanding of risk.
- Maintain ERM risk management systems and support the implementation of procedures across QBE EO where required.
- Support the implementation of the various components of the QBE One ERM Framework within EO in accordance with the Group standard.
- Assist the senior team members in any project or new risk initiatives.
- Deliver excellence in the RM team service delivery
- Support the production of the Board Risk and Capital Committee and Risk and Capital Group meeting papers where required.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to improve customer focus
- Collaborate with Global Risk Management teams, where required