Business Development Manager - Oil and Gas Consultancy
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Oil and Gas Consultancy
LOCATION: London, Reading, Bracknell, High Wycombe, Woking, Twickenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Aldershot, Watford, Farnham
INDUSTRY: Oil and Gas Consultancy
SALARY: £50,000 to £70,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the Oil and Gas Consultancy industry, the company supply a range of consultancy services to the Oil and Gas Market place such as technical information, information management and analytics across the whole of the UK and on an international level.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager / Sales Account Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have and excellent track record in selling technical solutions in a new business capacity within the Oil and Gas industry and / or in Information Management and Analytics, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Oil and Gas Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com