- Pay Rate: £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
- Hours: Office hours
- Location: Newcastle
- Contract Type: 6 months initially
My client are an instantly recognisable employer in the region with a global reputation. Owing to an increase in workload they are seeking a Credit Controller to support their existing team.
- To assist in ensuring that debts are recovered promptly, bad debts are kept to a minimum and the organisation’s debt policy is enforced.
- Assist in the production and issue of regular debt letters for all outstanding invoices.
- Input sales invoices, credit memos and adjustments as necessary in a timely and effective manner.
- Take card payments over the telephone or face-to-face.
- Supporting the broader finance function as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive credit control experience.
- Experience of working within a finance environment in a large organisation is essential.
- Experience and / or knowledge of basic accounting procedures is essential. .
- Experience of working with customers is essential.
To apply for this opportunity or discuss the role in more detail please contact Ben McMullan at GEM Partnership.
GEM Partnership Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.