HEAD OF CENTRAL OPERATIONS - MARKET LEADING RETAILER
Head of Central Operations - Market Leading Retailer - Job Summary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for one of the UK's leading retailers based at their London Head Office. The role requires a Head of Central Operations to deliver my clients strategy effectively into their stores. You will create and implement plans so that stores are aware of all promotional activity and the required actions
Head of Central Operations - Market Leading Retailer - Role Responsibility
- Support the Retail Operations Director to deliver the organisations strategy effectively into stores.
- Build and maintain the communication plan that ensures all communications are delivered and improve effectiveness
- Partner with the Communications Manager to deliver communications to Stores
- Ensure all information to stores and other departments is accurate, engaging and the completion of actions is tracked and measured
- Create and implement plans so that stores are aware of all promotional activity and the required actions
- Provide data to the Area teams to support them in improving store performance on Compliance
- Deliver the above accountabilities through a well developed and motivated Operations Support team
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the business, communicating effectively and influencing other functions to ensure business strategies, tactics and targets are fit for purpose for Stores and Customers.
- Effectively manage relevant operational budgets
- Identify operational issues, working with field operations team and key departments to create and implement solutions
- Working with departments to create and maintain store Policy & Procedure Manuals
- Support Retail Operations Director in planning budgets
Head of Central Operations - Market Leading Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in a similar role, with a proven record of leading team
- Ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders
- Ability to understand and establish business requirements, create structured plans over the short and medium term and manage using project management disciplines
- Ability to create and deliver straight forward, engaging internal communications
- Experience of drafting clear, effective business instruction
- Budget planning for Sales and Payroll for a medium sized business.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills to be able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast- paced environment
- Commercially focused, thinking analytically and strategically
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.