Project Management Internship £19K Digital Marketing Agency London
A market leader in digital marketing and advertising insight, providing vital cutting edge training in a constantly changing industry. Moreover delivering world renowned industry events serving a community where the world's digital marketing and ecommerce professionals meet to sharpen their strategy, source suppliers, get quick answers, compare notes, help each other out and discover how to do everything better online. With offices in London, New York and Singapore, clients include Sony Playstation, Coca-Cola, Lloyds and John Lewis.
This is a 6 month internship paying £1,500 per month.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Digital Transformation Team to provide administration support in developing and coordinating cutting-edge training and consultancy for some of the world’s leading brands. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to take on responsibility and expand your knowledge of the digital sector whilst working in a varied and challenging role.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Carry out general administrative support for the Digital Transformation EMEA Team e.g. preparing training delegate packs and room bookings.
• Support the proof reading process of all outgoing training and consultancy material and proposals.
• Create feedback surveys.
• Support the company’s sister company where needed across their training projects.
• Manage invoices, from suppliers and to clients, on completion of projects.
• Monitor inbound emails on behalf of the team.
• Organise flights and hotels for the training and consulting providers.
• Report binding and printing.
• Help with trainer and consultant registration and meeting bookings.
• Using SalesForce (industry standard tool) you will help with financial recording and reporting e.g. tracking client leads for the team.
• Manage the trainer database and contracts, ensuring all information is up to date.
• Room booking and support for client meetings, including arranging catering.
What are the ideal intern’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Great time management and attention to detail.
• An efficient multitasker able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• A friendly and professional communicator.
• Commercially minded and numerically proficient.
• Comfortable working with all MS Office programmes.
• A natural interest in the digital sector, ecommerce and marketing.
• A desire to work in project management and develop skills in this area.
• A positive approach to work challenges.
• A positive attitude to dealing with people.
• A team player not afraid to get stuck in and getting your hands dirty!
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Join a company with the reputation of being one of the best providers of training and information around all things digital.
• Work from the company’s Soho office with a very creative and collaborative working environment.