Investment Process Risk Consultant - 6 months - Edinburgh
Investment Process + Risk Consultant - 6 months - Edinburgh
Fixed-term opportunity for an experienced Process and Risk Consultant with a background in Investment Banking. A thourough knowledge of the investment lifecycle is essential.
- Understanding the process application of data
- Management and delivery of operational comms
- Investment data and reporting
- Manage factsheets, mailboxes, budgets, invoices and supplier contracts
- Identifying failure points of data
- understanding the risk involved and investigating the risk
- M.I. experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.