Our client is a Multi-national corporate business, with their Treasury Front Office based in Central London.
They plan and manage the Group’s funding, cash management, liquidity investments, and risk management, control and report the sectors financial structure and keep the relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
The business in London manages the daily treasury position of the group via cash management/cash pooling activities or via investment/financing. They manage several cash pool structures for the Group companies based in several countries across Europe in various currencies. Liquidity and Risk Management (FX and Interest Rate risks) are also managed by the company.
To manage the daily operations of the business, they are seeking a Treasury Dealer as part of the Front Office team.
The primary responsibilities will include but may not be limited to ensuring that:
- funds are available to support the operations and growth of the Group companies;
- funding is provided in the most efficient and economical way in the frame of the financial strategy of the Group;
- excess cash balances are properly invested;
- foreign exchange and interest rate risks are properly managed;
- relationships with the financial markets and the other financial institutions are maintained and developed; and
- adequate cash management services are provided to the Group companies.
- A degree in Finance (2:1 or above)
- Preferably knowledge of cash management/cash-pooling activity in a corporate environment, financial markets, and financial instruments
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other MS office applications.
- Preferably knowledge of trading platforms; Bloomberg
- Knowledge of Murex would be an advantage
- Knowledge of other European languages would be advantageous.
- Experience in collaborating within an international environment.
- Team player and the ability to form working professional relationships
- Analytical skills and detail oriented
- Highly organized and the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure