Sales Ledger Administrator
Due to a restructure my client is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support within their Sales Ledger department.
- Generation of all college invoices and credit notes
- Identification and allocation of all sales ledger receipts
- Administration of all credit control procedures and the collection of outstanding debts including the referral to debt collection agencies and the issue of court orders
- Recommendation of debts to be written off
- Reconciliation of the debtors control account
- Calculation and reconciliation of the bad debt provision
- Provide analysis of debtors on a monthly basis
- Deal with queries and disputes effectively
- Assist the Cashier in the College cash office with the allocation of cash, cheque and credit card receipts and provide cover when required.
- Contributing effectively to Finance Quality Review Team.
- Assist in the identification of all risks, which could damage the businesses reputation
- Contribute to the identification of appropriate risk control measures and the implementation of these measures.
- Ideally you will be available immediately
- Have experience in Sales Ledger
- Hold a min of 5 GCSEs grade A-C including Maths and English
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist accountancy recruiter to the North West market
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec