Java Developer Investment Management
Java Development Opportunity | London | Investment Management | £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A leading American Investment Management firm based in London is looking for a Java Developer with 3+ years of experience to join an innovative area of the company. The team are responsible for developing a brand new product for investors who want to invest the funds in areas such as; Human Rights, Environmental issues, and Social Conditions. This is a rare opportunity for you to be a part of a Greenfield project and be involved in the design and development of a brand new Tech Platform.
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
- 3 - 5 years of commercial Java development (on Unix)
- SOA and Multi-Tier Design
- RESTful WebServices
- Oracle or SQL
- Angular 4, MongoDB, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Spark, Python (advantage, not essential)
- Investment / Finance sector experience (advantage, not essential)
What you'll get in return
- An excellent opportunity to join a brand new team team who are working on Greenfield applications.
- A variety of experience throughout the team which will provide great opportunity to enhance your career further.
- Above market salary with potential to earn a competitive bonus along with great benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.