I am currently recruiting on behalf of an international consultancy who are looking to expand their team based in the North East by appointing a Project Manager. They work in a variety of sectors including Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Retail, Residential, Hospitality, Heritage and Local Authorities on a range of prestige projects valued up to £30million.
The client is looking for someone who has experience managing projects in their discipline, whether this is from an Architectural, Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management background. They are looking for an individual who has a positive attitude, is enthusiastic, a problem solver, solution focused and is client facing. The role will include:
- Delivering project works to client requirements
- Working in partnership with various stakeholders of a project
- Developing excellent relations with clients, staff and suppliers
- Continuing to deliver the existing contracts and maintain successful working relationships with existing clients
- Taking on the challenge of delivering projects on time, to budget and to specification.
You will have a construction related qualification whether this be an HNC or a degree. Ideally you will have a relevant health and safety degree i.e. IOSH however, this is not necessary.
The opportunity for someone coming in will be to join an ambitious and dynamic office, where you will be able to work autonomously on a variety of projects across a range of sectors including retail, healthcare and education. There is a clear progression route for the person coming in and the consultancy will encourage you to develop through this giving you the necessary support along the way. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including pension, healthcare, car/car allowance and a generous holiday allowance.