Financial Adviser - Employed - Client Bank provided
Employed Financial Adviser role, home based. Level 4 Diploma and experience advising essential.
Salary up to £42,000 plus car, full range of benefits and bonus.
What matters most to you? The security of a salaried position, or the freedom to pursue your business goals? For the right individuals, this company offers a way to fulfil both without compromise.
We have a unique investment proposition, the best consumer brand in the market and the financial strength of a global player.
There’s no need to bring your own client bank. The majority of your business will come from leads we provide; the rest is down to your own creativity.
You’ll have the benefit of uncapped on-target earnings of £75k, underpinned by a generous salary, with bonuses paid monthly and an attractive benefits package. You’ll also receive full training and professional development resources, including support to become Chartered.
We’ll provide risk and compliance management on your behalf, and you’ll have a high degree of independence, with the freedom to manage your own diary.
This could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for if:
- You share our belief in the value of financial advice as a way to improve clients’ lives, and you know that lasting success can only be built on trust.
- You want to create an impact, with a brand and investment proposition that will set you apart from the mainstream.
- You’re confident you can add additional value by leveraging the proposition to gain referrals and develop new opportunities.
- You want the benefit of a loyal client bank to get you started, with the autonomy to drive your business without being micromanaged.
- You have the tenacity, commercial acumen and communication skills necessary to fulfil your goals.
- You’ll receive all the support you’d expect. And you’ll join a team of experienced professionals with a true sense of purpose.
You will receive a 'flex fund' equivalent to 5% of your salary on joining, which you can use to select an appropriate benefits package for you and your family. This is in addition to your 20 days core holiday, and public holiday entitlement.
You can also select from the range of benefits below, and depending on your holiday choice this may be covered by your flex fund, or from salary:
Critical illness insurance.
Cycle to work scheme.
Healthcare cash plan.
Holiday entitlement - you can choose to buy up to 13 days a year (in addition to your 20 days core holiday and eight statutory holidays).
Leisure travel insurance
Life Assurance for my partner
Personal accident insurance.
Private medical insurance.
Public transport - get an interest-free season ticket loan that you can re-pay through your salary over one year.
A company car may be available for certain roles/levels.
Employee share purchase plans
Employees have the opportunity to become a stakeholder in Prudential through the Save As You Earn (SAYE) scheme, and the Share Incentive Plan (SIP).
Retirement savings and life insurance
As members, employees will start to build up a pension from their first day of employment and will be covered for lump sum and pension death benefits.
'DC Section' - our Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (also known as a Money Purchase Scheme) offers core credits that are made by the company at 6% of your base salary.
Employees are given the option to add their own contributions, and receive matching contributions - up to an additional 6% - by the company.
This means that if an employee contributes 6% in addition to the core credits, they will have a monthly contribution of 18%.
Learning and development
This role is being dealt with by Mark Hazzard, Goldstone Laine Recruitment