Deskside Support Level 2
Job title and location:
Deskside Support (Level 2) - £23,000 - £25,000/annum – London
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A large corporate client based across Europe – they specialise in cross-border infrastructural services for the Information Technology (IT) Industry.
- With over 2,000 permanent employees in 30 subsidiaries they offer their services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- My client are currently recruiting for an experienced Level 2 Deskside Support Engineer based in London. This is the ideal role for an ambitious and hardworking individual looking to build a rewarding career
WHAT? Are they looking for?
- Strong working knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems
- Corporate windows environment (Min 3 years)
- MS Office\Outlook\Exchange experience
- Active Directory exposure
- Good understanding of printers/MFP devices
- Networking Fundamentals
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good at working under pressure
HOW? Will you be working?
- 40 hours per week (9-6)
- Customer Face to Face deskside support
- Remote deskside support
- Project work
- Laptop\desktop builds
- Customer training\education
- Good Analytic/Troubleshooting Skills
- Ticket management
- Hardware support
- Audio Visual conference room support
- VDI (Virtual machine) support
- Testing of new systems
- Software deployment and local Manual installations
WHY? Should you apply?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing international company
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career development
WHEN? Do they need people?
- ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
Or email your CV to