Security Service Engineer
SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER
Security Service Engineer - IP/ Networked - Earn £55k, BUPA, Promotion to Senior or Manager, Graphics Courses, Tax Free Car (Unsigned/ Untracked) and IPAD
**Electronic Security COMPANY are Hiring
Quality Electronic Security company (who have years in the Industry) has an opportunity for a Security Engineer / Security Service Engineer with Networked or Integrated experience to work on High End sites, Corporate Premises and Integrated Security systems.
They offer excellent support, lots of overtime and out of hours work as large clients who prefer evenings and weekend engineers so a great opportunity to earn. The company are quality and have South East England and London sites such as Shopping Centres, Data Centres, trading Houses, Universities, etc.
Area - Generally, working in London and M25 and would be living as near as possible too the M25 so are in easy commute to London and inside M25 where most large customers are. You may live in Hertfordshire, Kent, Essex, Sussex, Middlesex, London, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire Surrey or similar areas to travel to London.
**Benefits... for a Security Service Engineer or Integrated Security Engineer
- Competitive Salary - regular Salary reviews
- Earnings from £50000 - £55000
- annual salary increase possible
- Promotion and courses to senior engineer and/ or management
- Hybrid company car (low or no tax)
- Automatic car so easier
- No Trackers
- No sign-writing,
- pension scheme,
- tools and uniform all provided
** ROLE DESCRIPTION for a Security Systems Engineer
- Work on Integrated Security systems such as (below) and keep trained and skills in Networked Security and Integrated Security by working with the biggest and best clients. The work is SERVICE ENGINEER work on Integrated Security systems such as the ones below ... (don't have to have all or these systems but would have worked on IP CCTV and Networked Access Control)
- systems such as - C-Cure, Grovesnor Janus, Paxton Net2, Honeywell WIN-PAK, PAC
- systems such as - Pelco (digital sentry and matrix), dedicated micros (sprite 2 and SD advance), Samsung
- systems such as - Commend, BPT, Videx
- systems such as - Galaxy, Scantronic, Texecom, Menvier
** Requirements.. for Security Service Engineer role
You MUST be used to working with Integrated Security, Networked Security, MultiDoor Access Control, IP CCTV, etc and would be an engineer who services and fault finds on complex security systems on large sites or multi location sites. You would have worked on a lot of the systems above and maybe the best at your company but seeking challenge.
You must live in the UK and have UK Security Servicing experience (Applicants outside the UK and without relevant experience will not be considered, though all pplicants will be responded to)
**How to Apply ...
Based in South East England and can travel to London? Service Engineer of IP CCTV, Intruder, Networked Access Control? Want quality company and £55k Earnings?
Contact Steve Eley at Fire and Security Careers about this role. - and call us 1st if you seek a more VIP Exclusive service.
Fire and Security Careers is an Employment Agency specialising in permanent positions in the UK. Please send CV or call us (see our website) in confidence as all we do is fill Fire and Security jobs.