OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
We are looking for a fabulous Concierge to professionally maintain a high-end Development in North West London.
You will provide a safe, secure and well-maintained environment and give a high standard of service for residents and visitors.
- Be polite and courteous at all times to residents and any development visitors in person or on the telephone
- Walk around the Estate each day and note any specific problems
- Notify Development Manager/Head Concierge daily of any queries or problems relating to the Estate
- Fix, repair or clean any area/problem if able to do so
- Co-ordinate, instruct and allow access for services to the Estate, such as refuse collection, deliveries, repairs and maintenance, utility companies, etc.
- Monitor regular contracts such as grounds maintenance and cleaning
- Ensure removal of illegally stored items in and around the site
- Test mechanical, emergency and other systems weekly or as designated, keeping a log as required
- Regularly walk around the site, maintaining a clean and tidy appearance, checking external/internal lighting daily, changing bulbs as required, dusting and polishing communal areas, vacuuming and sweeping of all areas
- Maintain an inventory of on-site equipment and ensure the Concierge office/area and storage facilities are tidy, well maintained and secure
- Experience of working with the public is essential, ideally in a service related, customer facing capacity - ideally residential building or 5* hotel
- Good command of the English language is essential
- Knowledge of general maintenance and Health & Safety requirements is advantageous
- An understanding of property management is desirable
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA !